Link a brand page to a website
Linking your brand page and website helps you to connect with your friends, fans and customers. It also provides Google with information that helps to determine the relevancy of your website to a user query on Google Search.
Below are instructions that can only be used to link a brand page to a website. If you don’t have a brand page but you do have a Google My Business listing, you can add your website to your business information by following these steps.
It’s best to work with your webmaster if you aren’t familiar with editing your website.
- Verify your website in Search Console. The verified webmaster can approve a request to connect your website to your brand page.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Click Brand pages at the top of your screen.
- Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your pages as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right-hand side, above your pages.
- Choose the brand page you'd like to manage and click View page.
- Make sure you're using classic Google+. If you're using the new Google+, click Back to classic G+ in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click the About tab below your cover photo, then scroll to the "Links" box and click Link website.
- Can't see the link? Google My Business listings aren't eligible to link to a website. You can add your website to your business information by following these steps.
- If we know the webmaster for this website, then we’ll give you the option to send a request to the webmaster to approve the link. Requesting approval will reveal your email address to the webmaster.
- The verified webmaster can confirm the link in Search Console.
Once the link has been approved, you'll receive an email. You'll also see a tick next to your website on the "About" tab of your brand page.