Link a brand page to a website
Linking your brand page and website helps you to connect with your friends, fans and customers. It also provides Google with information that helps determine the relevancy of your website to a user query on Google Search.
If you have a local Google+ page, which places your business in a particular physical location on Google Maps, then you should use the local verification process to add your business information to Google Maps and display the verification badge on a Google+ page. You can add your website to your business information by following these steps.
It’s best to work with your webmaster if you aren’t familiar with editing your website.
- Verify your website in Search Console. The verified webmaster can approve a request to connect your website to the Google+ page for your business.
- Select > Google+ Page from the menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- On the "About" tab, click on the Link website button next to your website URL.
- Can't see the link? Local Google+ pages aren't eligible to link to a website. You can add your website to your business information by following these steps.
- If we know the webmaster for this website, then we’ll give you the option to send a request to the webmaster to approve the link. Requesting approval will reveal your email address to the webmaster.
- The verified webmaster can confirm the link in Search Console.
Once the link has been approved, you'll receive an email. You'll also see a tick next to your website on the "About" tab of your page's profile.
After you’ve linked your Google+ page to your website, you can also link your website to your page to direct customers to your social presence. Find out how to add the Google+ badge to your website