Use your list view
List view is the easiest way to manage listings in bulk. You can also use map view to see your locations at a glance.
Click the three dash menu icon in the upper left-hand side of your screen to access the following options:
- All locations: See all of your locations and their statuses.
- Create business account: Create a business account share management with multiple users.
- Switch accounts: Sign in to a different Google My Business account.
- Verify all locations: Request verification for all listings in your account.
- Manage users: View, add, and remove users.
- Restore deleted pages: Retrieve deleted locations and pages. Restored locations and pages may need to be re-verified before they can appear on Google Maps and Search.
- Settings: View and change your Google My Business account settings.
- Support: Contact our support team for assistance.
At the top of your dashboard, you'll see three cards:
- “Account summary” shows a breakdown of the status of your listings.
- “To-do” highlights listing errors for you to address.
- “Confirm holiday hours” reminds you of upcoming holidays.
Below those three cards, you'll see a dropdown menu with the following options (if applicable), which let you filter your locations by different states so that you can take action on them:
- Formatting errors
- Duplicate store codes
- Duplicate addresses
- Access needed
- Duplicate locations
- Google updates
- Missing store codes
- Pending review
- Not published
- Permanently closed
- Confirm locations
To learn how to fix locations, see Get bulk locations published.
To switch between your locations and your pages, click either Locations or Brand Pages at the top of the screen.
To sort locations by Status, Store code, or Name, click the appropriate header.
You can also search your locations by clicking the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the page.
At the top right, there is a count of how many locations are shown on the page and how many total locations you have uploaded. Click the small arrow next to this count to change how many locations are displayed per page (ranging from 10 to 100 per page). If you have more locations than will fit on a single page, use the left and right arrows at the far right to flip between pages of locations.
You can view your locations as cards, a list, or a map. Above your locations on the right side of the screen:
- To switch to a list, click the list icon .
- To switch to cards, click the cards icon .
- To switch to a map, click the map icon .
To see all of your locations:
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the account with the locations you’d like to edit.
- Click the three dash menu icon in the top left corner of your screen, then click All locations .
Locations with other managers will appear beside the other users icon .
You may see the following columns:
- Check boxes - To perform actions in bulk. Learn more about how to edit business information
- Store code - A field you can use to assign a unique key to each of the locations. Learn more about store codes
- Name and address - The title and a short summary of the address of each business location.
- Phone and website - Contact information for the location.
- Status - The status of updates about your listing from either you or Google. If the location requires action, you’ll see a link to resolve the status.
To close or reopen locations, select the locations from your list view and click the three dot menu at the top right of the page. Then, choose one of three options for the selected locations:
Mark as open
Mark as permanently closed
If you own or manage an account that hasn’t been bulk verified yet, you may have the option to confirm multiple locations with the “Matches found” status at once. To confirm multiple locations:
- Select the locations from your list view and click the confirm locations icon that appears at the top right corner of the page.
- On the screen that appears, click either Use this location for the Maps entry for your location or Add location if you don’t see your location on the map.
- Continue until you’ve reviewed matches for all of your selected locations.
Locations that require updates will be grouped in the tabs at the top of your screen (e.g. formatting errors, duplicate store codes, duplicate locations, or permanently closed) depending on which items require action.
A single location may appear in several of the groupings if it has multiple issues that require attention.
To learn how to fix locations, see Understand your listing status.
To switch accounts:
- Click the three dash menu icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click Switch accounts .