Understand Reviews analytics
Gain a better understanding of how your customers are evaluating your business on the web with Reviews analytics. You’ll see which sites users are using to review your business and the average score of reviews of your business.
Access Reviews analytics
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Scroll to "Reviews" and click Manage Reviews.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- In the top left corner of the screen, touch the three bar menu icon > Reviews
- Tap the Analytics tab.
Types of analytics
Number of reviews: Displays a breakdown of some of the sites your customers are using to review your business.
Rating stats: Displays both the average and the distribution of ratings of your business across the web, including reviews by Google users. You’ll see two scores:
- An average of reviews on Google. This is the same score your customers will see on Google Maps, Search, and Google+.
- An average of all such web reviews that include a rating.
Note: Reviews analytics data is not updated in real-time and is approximate. Not all review sites are included. Learn more about how Google compiles these reviews.