If you haven't been bulk verified, there's a limit to the number of businesses you can create per Google Account at a given time. This limit helps maintain the integrity of Business Profiles on Google. If your profiles were created:
- Before October 2017: You can own up to a maximum of 100 business profiles, including Google+ brand pages and YouTube channels.
- After October 2017: You can own any number of business profiles.
If you must consolidate more than 100 businesses that were created before October 2017 in one Google Account:
- If you no longer wish to manage a profile from your account, remove Business Profiles from your account.
- If you’d like to manage some profiles from a different Google Account, transfer ownership.
About bulk verification
Some businesses can also request bulk verification. Choose this option if you manage 10 or more businesses in the same chain. Bulk verification removes the limit of 100 for accounts. Businesses that aren’t eligible for bulk verification include:
- Businesses with fewer than 10 locations
- Service-area businesses
- Agencies that manage multiple businesses