In certain rare cases (such as you leaving the business), you may want to transfer primary ownership of your listing to one of the listing's owners or managers. If you’re the only user associated with your listing, you can add additional owners and managers.
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the location that you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Users.
- Locate the user that you’d like to transfer ownership to and click the box on the right-hand side of their name.
- Select Primary Owner from the drop-down menu that appears. You'll only see this option if you're an owner of the listing.
- Click Transfer Done. Primary ownership is transferred immediately.