Transfer primary ownership of a listing
In certain rare cases (such as you leaving the business), you may want to transfer primary ownership of your listing to one of the listing's owners or managers. If you’re the only user associated with your listing, you can add additional owners and managers.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure that you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of as cards, switch to the card view by clicking the cards icon on the right-hand side, above your locations.
- Choose the listing you’d like to manage and click Manage location.
- Click the three dash menu in the top left-hand corner of the page, then click Manage users.
- Locate the user you’d like to transfer ownership to and click the box on the right-hand side of their name.
- Select Primary Owner from the drop-down menu that appears. You'll only see this option if you're an owner of the listing.
- Click Done. Primary ownership is transferred immediately.