Intro to AdWords Express
How AdWords Express works
Managing a local business is already a full-time job, but advertising your business online doesn’t have to be. AdWords Express is designed to make advertising your local business a snap. With AdWords Express, you get the benefits of online advertising that helps reach customers interested in your business, without daily ad management or tasks.
People already search Google for the products and services that you offer. With AdWords Express, you can attract more visitors to your business by advertising on Google, Google Maps, and other relevant sites. AdWords Express ads are eligible to appear on desktop computers, mobile devices, and tablets.
When potential customers in your neighborhood search for businesses like yours, your ad can appear next to their search results, along with a business address, phone number, and a distinctive orange icon to help your ad stand out. And, you’ll pay only when someone clicks your ad.
Reach the right customers
AdWords Express allows you to reach customers within a radius around your business, making it ideal for local businesses such as neighborhood restaurants, brick-and-mortar retail stores, hotels, local service providers, and more.
View your ad performance
You can view your AdWords Express ad performance within your Google My Business account, as well as access your account to make edits and manage your ads.
Sign up for AdWords Express
Getting started with AdWords Express takes just a few minutes. If you’re a new advertiser, you can sign up by clicking the AdWords Express link in your Google My Business account. You can also visit https://www.google.com/adwords/express and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Explore the AdWords Express help center for more information about AdWords Express.
Benefits of advertising with AdWords Express:
- Create an online ad quickly and easily.
- With a click on your ad, potential customers can call you, get directions to your business, or visit your local Google+ page.
- Pay only when people click on your ad.
- No ongoing management is needed after sign-up. AdWords Express runs your ads for you.
- Review the effectiveness of your ads in your Google My Business dashboard.
Examples of businesses that are a good fit for AdWords Express:
- Local service providers, such as home or auto repair, physicians, salons
- Local restaurants, cafes, eateries
- Local retail stores, boutiques, markets
- Local hotels, inns, apartment buildings