Edit your business information
The information you provide plays a critical role in ensuring that business information on Google is accurate and up-to-date.
To submit changes to the business information—address, phone number, hours, and more—that you see on Google Maps, Search, and other properties, follow the steps below.
Edit your business information
- Log in to Google My Business and choose the page you’d like to manage.
- If you haven’t already added and verified your business, you’ll need to do so before your edits can appear on Google. Follow these steps to get started.
- Click Edit info at the top of the page.
- Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears. Click the X next to the section you’d like to delete to remove it.
- It may take up to 60 days to delete information you’ve previously added. Information that is also publicly available or from other sources may not be removed.
- Business descriptions (editorial summaries or keywords from the web that appear next to your business) are not editable. Learn more
- Click Done editing.
Closed or moved business
Follow these steps to mark your business as closed or moved without deleting your account.
Report a problem with someone else’s business
If you see something wrong with a business you don’t own or manage, you can report it using Google Maps.Business Name
Represent your business exactly as it appears in the offline world. Changing your business name between when you request a verification postcard and when you enter the verification code will reset the verification process. For more information, see the Google My Business quality guidelines.
Enter the complete and exact address for your business location. Read our address entry guidelines for more recommendations.
Changing your address between when you request a verification postcard and when you enter the verification code will reset the verification process.
Update the phone number and website URL for your business in this section.
Enter the one category that best represents your business. All locations of a business must share one Primary Category. Choose a category that is as specific as possible, but representative of your main business. If you enter several categories, the category entered in the first field will be selected as your primary category.
You may also choose up to nine more additional categories. If you can't find a category for your business, choose one that is more general.
- Don't use categories solely as keywords or to describe attributes of your business.
- Don't use categories that pertain to other businesses that are nearby or related, such as a business physically contained within your business or an entity that contains your business.
Add the hours that your business is open by following these steps:
- Select a day of the week from the first drop-down menu.
- Chose what time your business opens on that day from the options in the second box.
- In the third box, select when your business closes for that day.
- To add another day of the week, click Add Hours and repeat the process.
- Once you’re done, click Save.
You can delete any hours you’ve added by clicking the X next to the line entry.
Breaks in business hours
Create two entries for the same day with different times to indicate that your business hours include a break. For example, say your business is open from 9am–2pm on Saturdays, closed from 2pm–5pm, then open again from 5pm–10pm. To show this for your business, you’d enter the first open time by choosing Saturday, 9:00am, and 2:00pm. Then, you’d click Add hours and choose Saturday again, but this time enter 5:00pm and 10:00pm as the opening hours.
Indicate that you’re open 24 hours on a given day by entering 12:00am–12:00am. To indicate that you’re open every day at all times, select all days of the week and enter 12:00am–12:00am.
Change your hours for holidays or other periods using the steps above. Updates may appear live almost as soon as you make them, so don’t make changes unless you’re ready for them to appear live to your customers. Don’t forget to change back to your usual hours once the seasonal period ends.
Add a brief description of your business here. This section lets you introduce yourself to your customers and teach them about your business.
Add and manage photos of your business. Learn more about adding photos to a page