What’s happening to Google Places for Business?
We’re upgrading Google Places for Business users to Google My Business dashboard.
The new dashboard makes it simpler than ever to make sure your local business information can be easily found across Google, including on Google Maps, Google Search, and Google+.
We are moving existing Places for Business users to the My Business dashboard as quickly as possible. While we can’t provide a concrete timeline for when you might be upgraded, we hope to do so soon. Thanks for your patience.
IMPORTANT: If you used Google Places for Business to manage 10 or more locations, read this article for more information on the switch to Google My Business Locations.
What’s new in the Google My Business dashboard?
- An updated interface that makes editing your information easier.
- An integrated Reviews feature to read and respond to customer feedback
- Listing and per-field updates that show the status of your business information on Maps.
- Insights to help you track your business’s performance on Google.
- Google+ page features like sharing posts, starting Hangouts, and creating events.
Note: Google Offers is no longer available through Places for Business and is not available in the Google My Business dashboard. You can find more information about this change here.
If you have any other questions about your Places for Business dashboard and business information, you can click here to get help by phone or email.