With Google Business Profile, you can:
- Add your business information to Google Maps, Search and other Google services
- Create or get access to a Business Profile on Google
- Manage how your business information shows up across Google
To make sure your business is eligible to show up on Google, verify your Business Profile. If you have more questions about profile verification, visit the Business Profile community.
Add your business through Google Maps
- On your computer, sign in to Google Maps.
- You can add your business in three ways:
- Enter your address in the search bar. On the left, in the Business Profile, click Add your business.
- Right-click anywhere on the map. Then, click Add your business.
- In the top left, click Menu Add your business.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish signing up for your Business Profile.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the search bar, enter the business name.
- Click the business name and choose the correct one.
- Click Claim this business Manage now.
- To choose a different business, click I own or manage another business.
- Select a verification option, and follow the on-screen steps.