With Google Business Profile, you can:
- Add your business information to Google Maps, Search and other Google services
- Create or get access to a Business Profile on Google
- Manage how your business information shows up across Google
Add your business through Google Maps
- On your computer, sign in to Google Maps.
- You can add your business in three ways:
- Enter your address in the search bar. On the left, in the Business Profile, click Add your business.
- Right-click anywhere on the map. Then, click Add your business.
- In the top left, click Menu Add your business.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish signing up for Google My Business.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the search bar, enter the business name.
- Click the business name and choose the correct one.
- Click Claim this business Manage now.
- To choose a different business, click I own or manage another business.
- Select a verification option, and follow the on-screen steps.