Use the recycling attributes on your Business Profile to:
- Let customers know that you offer recycling drop-off services
- Show your commitment to sustainability
Choose one or more of the following recycling attributes based on your business category:
- Glass bottles
- Household hazardous waste
- Ink cartridges
- Light bulbs
- Metal cans
- Plastic bags
- Plastic bottles
- Plastic foam
Learn how recycling attributes work
Attributes appear on your Business Profile. If you add a recycling attribute to your profile, your business shows up in results with a recycling icon.
You can edit the recycling attributes. These attributes also depend on the input of the customers who suggest edits on Maps or Search.
- Your results can vary from others' results for many reasons. Learn how Google ranks local results.
- Some attributes are only available in certain:
- Countries or regions
- Business categories
- Attribute names can change to better match the ways that people search for businesses.
Edit an attribute
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Click Edit profile Business information.
- At the top, select the More tab.
- Scroll to the 'Recycling' category and click Add.
- Next to the attribute(s), select Yes or No.
- Click Save.
Tip: When customers find your business, your attributes show up.
Use recycling attributes with multiple Business Profiles
If your business has 10 or more locations, you can bulk upload attributes to your Business Profiles.
If you work with a third-party marketing agency to manage your profiles, the agency can update your locations through the Google Business Profile APIs.