The Google My Business app is no longer available. To keep your Business Profile updated and reach your customers where they are, you can use the Google Maps app and Google Search. Learn how to manage your profile directly on Google.
Important: There are no changes to how customers can view and interact with your Business Profile. You can continue to access your Business Profile data through the Google Maps mobile app and Google Search.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Maps app and go to the "Business" tab to easily manage your business.
- Tip: Use the same Google Account that you use to sign in to your Business Profile.
- Learn how to find your profile.
The Google Maps app supports most features that were available in the Google My Business app. You can still:
- Add or claim your business so it shows up on Google. Learn how to add or claim your business.
- Edit your business info, like your business address, hours, or photos. Learn how to edit your business info.
- Respond to messages or calls from your customers. Learn how to chat with your customers.
- Set up notifications for mobile devices. Learn how to manage your notifications.
- Manage your reviews. Learn how to manage your reviews.
- Analyze your performance metrics. Learn how to review your performance information.
- Advertise your business. Learn how to advertise on Google Business Profile.
If you don’t have the Google Maps app, download it from the Google Play Store.