Request a year-end US Tax form (1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1042-S)

Answer the following questions to request a copy, revision, or void of a U.S. tax form for a specific tax year.

Important: Make sure to sign in as the primary user of the revenue-generating account you're inquiring about before contacting us. If you're already signed in, you can also switch accounts
What type of payments have you received from Google?