Request a year-end US Tax form (1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1042-S, 1099-NEC)

Answer the following questions to request a copy, revision or void of a US tax form for a specific tax year.

Important: Make sure that you sign in as the primary user of the revenue-generating account that you're inquiring about before contacting us. If you're already signed in, you can also switch accounts.
What type of payments have you received from Google?
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?

Need more help?

Sign in for additional support options to quickly solve your issue

Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu
Search Help Centre