Stay informed about payments
You should provide contact information for a billing contact, a person who deals specifically with payments. The billing contact for an account will receive notifications from email@example.com about earnings reports and any payment-related issues. For smaller publishers, the billing contact may be yourself; larger publishers can add more than one billing contact, although one person will be designated as the primary billing contact.
Adding a billing contact
- Sign in to the Partner Center at play.google.com/books/publish/.
- Click Payment Center.
- Click Edit for a payment profile. If you have multiple payment profiles, you can repeat this process for each one and enter the same or a different contact person for each.
- In the Settings box, click Manage Settings.
- At the bottom of screen, under Payments contacts, click Add new contact and enter contact details.
- Click Save.
A verification email will be sent to the person who was just added.
Verifying a billing contact email address
Protecting your information is important to Google. So we want to make sure that we're using the right email address before we send information about payments.
Newly added billing contacts will receive an email from an @google.com domain titled, "Google Billing: Verify your email address," so that we can make sure they're correctly listed. If you get a verification email, here's what you should do:
- If you've incorrectly received the email, feel free to ignore the message.
- If you've correctly received the email, and you want to verify your email address, click the link in the verification email. (We can't send you any account information until you do.)
- If you've correctly received the email, but the link in the email has expired, don't worry: we can still verify your email address. Just ask the account administrator resend the email to you.