Traffic reports from Google Books include information about your books' preview pages. Currently, traffic data for Google Play is unavailable.
Download traffic reports
To access your traffic reports:
- Sign in to the Partner Centre at play.google.com/books/publish/.
- On the left, click Reports.
- Scroll to the 'Custom reports' section.
- Next to 'Report type', select Google Books traffic report.
- In the 'Date' field, set a date range. Enter dates in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- You can also filter the data for specific countries or books.
- To download the report as a tab-separated CSV file, click Export report. You can open your report in most spreadsheet programs.
Locate information in your traffic report
In your report, you can find:
|Date or month||This column appears in the report if data is organised by day or by month.|
|Primary ISBN||The primary ISBN or other identifier for the book. This column appears in the report if data is organised by book.|
|Book visits (BV)||A book visit registers each time a unique user views one of your books on Google Books. This number includes visits to:
|BV with pages viewed||The number of book visits in which users access preview pages of your book. This number doesn't include visits where a user accesses only informational pages for your books.|
|Non-unique buy clicks||The number of clicks on links to purchase the book on retailer websites. If you provide a buy link, this number includes visits to your website.|
|BV with buy clicks||The number of visits where a user clicks on a purchase link.|
|Buy link CTR||The click-through rate for purchase links.|
|Pages viewed||The total number of unique preview content pages that a user views in a 24-hour period. If a user views the same page of your book twice within 24 hours, only a single page view registers.|