Traffic reports from Google Books include information about your books' preview pages. Currently, traffic data for Google Play is unavailable.
Download traffic reports
To access your traffic reports:
- Sign in to the Partner Center at play.google.com/books/publish/.
- On the left, click Reports.
- Scroll to the “Custom reports” section.
- Next to “Report type,” select Google Books Traffic Report.
- In the "Date" field, set a date range. Enter dates in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- You can also filter the data for specific countries or books.
- To download the report as a tab-separated .csv file, click Export Report. You can open your report in most spreadsheet programs.
Locate information in your traffic report
In your report, you can find:
|Date or Month||This column appears in the report if data is organized by day or by month.|
|Primary ISBN||The primary ISBN or other identifier for the book. This column appears in the report if data is organized by book.|
|Book Visits (BV)||A Book Visit registers each time a unique user views one of your books on Google Books. This number includes visits to:
|BV with Pages Viewed||The number of Book Visits in which users access preview pages of your book. This number doesn't include visits where a user accesses only informational pages for your books.|
|Non-Unique Buy Clicks||The number of clicks on links to purchase the book on retailer websites. If you provide a buy link, this number includes visits to your website.|
|BV with Buy Clicks||The number of visits where a user clicks on a purchase link.|
|Buy Link CTR||The clickthrough rate for purchase links.|
|Pages Viewed||The total number of unique preview content pages a user views in a 24-hour period. If a user views the same page of your book twice within 24 hours, only a single page view registers.|