Test deposit failed
There are a number of possible reasons why your test deposit may have failed. We've provided a list below:
- Incorrect bank account number or bank codes (the required information will vary by country)
- Bank account is closed
- Issue with your account type
- Bank account not set up to receive incoming EFT
- Bank account located in unsupported location
- Your bank code changed as the result of a recent bank merger
If your test deposit has failed, you'll see a Deposit failed message on the page where you submitted your bank account. (You can reach this page by going to the Payment Center, then editing the payment profile.) If you see this message, we encourage you to re-enter your bank information to make sure there wasn't a typo. You may also wish to contact your bank to confirm the exact details that you need to submit again.
If you believe that the information you've entered is correct, please feel free to contact us.