Guidelines for using downloaded PDFs
We encourage you to make full use of the free PDFs you find available for download. We do ask that you follow some basic guidelines regarding their use.
- Don't engage in large scale redistribution or rehosting of the files.
- Don't sell digital or physical copies, or help other people buy and sell them.
- Don't send automated queries to Google's system.
- Don't remove the Google watermark you see on each file.
- Respect the Google Terms of Service.
Finally, before you make use of any file, please confirm the legality of your own actions. The rules regarding public domain materials differ from country to country, and we can't offer guidance on whether a specific use is allowed. Please do not assume that a book's inclusion in Google Books means it can be used in any manner anywhere in the world.
Note that PDF downloads of purchased Google eBooks are restricted to personal use, as these are not public domain works.