/blogger/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Feedback not working, please enter your details
Hi,

If you've tried to leave feedback and you're getting an error, please reply to this thread to help us identify why Feedback isn't working for some of our users. 

Feedback is important to us and we would really like to find out why it fails sometimes. We use a global Google feedback system that is meant to work for everybody so we need you help to try to understand the condition that make it fail.

- What environment did you try? (Windows/MacOS/IOS/Android/....) 
- What browser did you try? (Chrome/Safari/Firefox/Opera/...)
- Did you fail to open the Feedback or failed to submit it ?
- Did it fail both with and without screenshot?
- Anything else you have tried that could help us?
- Can you check if feedback also fails from other Google products like GMail?

Also if you're familiar with your browser debugging capabilities, could you check if Javascript errors were displayed in the console? if failed requests appear in the Network traffic?

Thank you.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (43)
Relevant Answer
The last time there was a Blogger Change, the team who were running the change kept a dashboard post going - indicating
  1. which issues had been identified as problems or errors or faults which needed addressing
  2. the status of the 'error/fault' issue e.g. noted / in progress / fixed
  3. which meant Bloggers could check the post to see what happened and 
    • EITHER check and know they could now start using it 
    • OR wait some more for a fix
    • OR note their feedback had not been heard and noted as yet!
    • OR feedback that the fix did not work!!
I seem to recall it as a process which worked rather well - enhanced by a link on the Blogger dashboard to the thread where faults and progress were being noted

Can we have something similar please. There is still a lot that needs correcting.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I send this message two month ago... and some thing have be done to make new Blogger better... but not all!
Could we expect to have something better than old one or just equal?
But not lesser as today?
Best regards
GF

https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AD-FnEynmqJEbIb4dQ5tXCFj_JEgxwDssj0czyAquHuO6t9GUZOMVyf41IcUptLmrMFxVTLk138q5ObYK7eBo7Jq4HNETxKKvqFfkHIzAu3Nt47GzrcUroJUfvWZFdY

Hi,

I try the new Blogger and I go came to the old one because :
  • resize the pictures is longer (more click)
  • I can position a picture in the right or left and write aside it, as I do usually (see on my blog)
  • moving pictures seems impossible and it is the same to position 2 pictures side to side
  • I can copy paste several labels... I must choose every it one by one
  • size of the letters seems different than before
  • Add a link is longer (more click)
  • Add pictures is longer as video (more click)
  • access by the menu is longer than with old buttons at the top

Any other opinion on this ?

Sorry for my english 
Best regards
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you Makingamark,

Would you be able to provide me with more information:
- How good is your internet connection (slow/fast) ?
- Which country are you located in ?
- Is Feedback working without a screenshot ?
- Is Feedback working on GMail ?
- Is Feedback working from an incognito window ?

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am trying to get help with my Feedburner acct.  My subs and reach have all dropped to ZERO for no reason.

Who do I reach out to get help with this?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
WeCan't Change the date of Old Articles in New Blogger Layout.

Hi, whenever i update my old article at that time I always update my post date but today when I was updating old article and try to change the date I was surprised that the change date is inactive. please can this be worked on for the new blogger layout, this is a high priority feedback.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The button to insert tables has gone from the page editor of the new interface which means broken functionality of the blogging system. I checked and double checked... Please fix it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
For some unknown reason, today my sidebar menu has stopped responding when on a mobile device, it works fine on desktop but does not respond when viewing the web site on mobile this has only started today up until then it has been working fine.
I have tried everything to fix the problem but nothing works I'm just a standard blogger template
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
1. My old style blogger is messed up, some image without a name is inserted and then stuff jumps around trying to center random invisible items when I move the cursor and everything is displaced and tons of empty lines are inserted. I now have a huge complex post that I worked on for ages, and it's a complete mess and I can't fix it, no matter what I do, it keeps inserting lines and weird html.

2. In the new blogger, there are some issues with using large fonts (which I need, otherwise I cannot see a thing) --- the side bar with the label gets really big (it's not easy to use at all) and I think the new design is not so good for people who have many labels.  Maybe let them select by typing the first letters of the tag they are looking for?  Still the old UI was much more intuitive, more compact and far easier and quicker to use.

3. Why not let people choose which style of input suits them?  I've been using blogger for many years, and am not interested in learning something the second time (it's not riveting material anyway).  I want to use the old interface as was, it was good enough for me and did everything I needed it to.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I cannot access my older posts (3500+) in the dashboard without endless scrolling. I need to access them regularly and this change has effectively broken Blogger for me after 17 years of use.

The new HTML compose mode is not an improvement either. The colors don’t help and the mandatory <br /> is a distracting element. The side numbers are also a distraction.

PLEASE ALLOW THE LEGACY BLOGGER TO CONTINUE!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I'm posting blogger problems here because Feedback will not let me enter any text, merely a screen shot. Not much help!
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/blogger/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic