/blogger/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Blogger Layout, Earning and Template page is showing error
Hi Team, 

"Theme Edit or Restore" option along with Layout not open at my blogger dashboard,  due to this I am unable to restore or backup, please help to fix it how can I do this,

Unable to identify any prior activity that caused the error. Any suggestions out there?

I have searched widely for an explanation and/or cure with no success. And also found that this type of error occurred before also and with the new blogger dashboard it is occuring with many blogger websites.

But sadly still a blogger community cannot find any solution to this also honestly telling you many experts are trying to ignore this error but due to this error many bloggers like me facing a serious issue.

So please take an initiative and find a solution to this and help me on this. I will try to solve this before that I won't allow closing this issue. Many Bloggers are facing this issue and lost their blogs.

Error on Layout as this-- "This view is not supported for Classic themes."

Error With Theme Option as - ".Something went wrong when loading your data."

For 2 days I have tried lots of time on the blogger community and help desk but nothing helpful got from their side...

Please help me to do out from this ..thanks 

Blog Address: Arp Cloud Store

Thanks & Regards,
Arp Team
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (22)
Relevant Answer
hi, Irsah 

Thanks for your quick reply.

Edit: I tried clearing cookies and cache, also tried in different browsers on mobile and in different laptops. But nothing worked.

Well, Let me again tell you my exact proper in more detail.

Let's begin with the template issue as the template doesn't have any issue as it was working fine previously and many blogger websites are already using this template. Also, I have edited it many times. But now I am getting this error.

Let's Assume- 

If there is a mistake with the blogger template then it should not be accepted Right!. [ I uploaded the script using the restore option also this has a new design and new template so old coding is not possible]. 

And If there was a problem in the template then the Why Earning section is not working. how it is related to the theme?

As I know After applying the new template this error occurred but after many days.

The problem can be solved easily by applying the default theme ( if the problem was on the template )

but, how to use the default blogger theme?

• There is no option to edit and customization option
  • No option to backup or restore the theme so how can I do that?
  • Able to preview & customize blogger default template now but it is not saving  - error ( Could not apply theme).
  • At least now I should be able to apply the default template but blogger is not allowing this so might be some bug on this
  • honestly telling after blogger's new Dashboard many things are improved but in between many bugs are coming like before thumbnail was not showing, thumbnail image was appearing unclear. but at least there was a workaround on this.
  • but on this issue, we can only delete blogger websites there is no other option now RIght!?

So now tell me without any option to change the template and to edit HTML and even not able to apply default theme how can I do anything in this. Please help me with this.

I can provide complete detail and any information you want, but fix this bug asap.

Regards
Arpian
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
1. Have you tried to use Private Browsing window, sign in only with the Google Account associated to your blog, and apply the changes?

2. Did you cleared your web browser cookies and cache?,

3. Is there any web browser extensions installed? If there is have you temporary disabled all of them?

4. Have you updated Chrome to the latest version?

5. Have you enable and allow 3rd party website tracking at your web browser Settings?

6. Have you tested using another web browser & see any changes?

7. Did you try to apply the changes using your mobile device?

+irsah
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have a similar problem. I can't edit some of my layout on my blog and cannot access my Reading List. A flashing blue light appears at the top of the screen and then I get a message that none of the blogs I read have posted anything, which is not true. I've checked my extensions, cleared my browsing history and cache, and viewed my blog using a different browser. I think it's a bug with Blogger because the problem has happened before and fixed itself within a few days. This has been going on since Wednesday.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes, I don't want to do this so will wait 2 more days, and let's see any updates regarding this.

Is there any way from your side to change my template? or try to figure out the issue and solve it ASAP.

+arpian
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/blogger/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic