/blogger/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
3 posts deleted and my site marked deceptive
3 of of my blog posts were deleted with the claim that "Your content has violated our malware and viruses policy. Please follow the community guidelines link in this email to learn more." 

In addition, my site has been marked as deceptive in Chrome and so has the Blogger console interface for my site. 

This makes no sense to me.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (89)
Relevant Answer
Looks like the deceptive site issue may be addressed, but my 3 posts have still been deleted. What's happening with that?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same! I think it's a bigger issue with Blogger. I saw people on other sites talk about it as well.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue with two of my posts deleted for the same reason and I still do not know why? What Malware and Viruses??
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I just received a message that a blog post that is a book review and been up for about a year was deleted because of a malware or virus issue. I’m also confused as there is one link in that post, which is to the good reads listing for the book. Almost all my posts (hundreds) have that same link back to a non-monetary value listing. 
I’m so confused and can’t find anywhere to ask about it either. Sounds similar to your issue.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks Peggy.
Hopefully they can fix it quickly as I just got another email with another post deleted that definitely doesn’t have malware content. 
 I wonder if they will be able to repost the content at the same link with same info...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I also had two posts deleted for the same reason.  I don't understand what flagged them as malicious, and I'd like my posts restored.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This has happened to me as well.  I am heartbroken.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I just had seven posts removed from my site that contained two images each from a magazine I used to write for. The reasoning was for Malware and viruses. The links at the bottom of the posts were to the band's Facebook pages. I'm hoping Blogger can help retrieve these posts.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here. If your post has been up a while, you can kind of retrieve it from Google Cache.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The same thing has happened to me today!  I posted about  our son's sudden illness in March and the post was deleted with the same message.  There is also a threat that my blog could be removed.  This is so hurtful, since I never post anything rude or wrong.  I have been using blogger for years and have never been treated this way.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sir, my  four posts got deleted. It's showing virus and malware policy violation. But it is an error. Kindly do the needful
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for me. 3 posts.

I would like the content restored ASAP.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. My post (a trip to nature) was deleted due to mailware or viruses. There was just text and pictures taken by me. I dont understand those restriction.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Estoy en la misma situación.  Es un blog de fútbol de más de diez años, sólo con datos inofensivos de jugadores.  Me eliminaron la entrada por malicioso y virus, también.  Y en el mail dice que a la próxima, me eliminarán la página ¿dónde y a quién hay que escribir?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

Looking at all my blogs I see that certain gadgets, such as "Followers" is being flagged as spam/malware. Also the comments section is showing as spam/malware.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My blog post just got deleted and I don't understand...it's a YouTube video on how to make a handmade greeting card.   really no explanation just deleted.   I can't get anyone to help me with why you deleted this so I don't make the same mistake again.   It said:"  Your content has violated our Malware and Viruses policy. Please visit our Community Guidelines page linked in this email to learn more."   Do I have a virus?   If so, I didn't know that.   If I clean up the virus can I repost. my video?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yeah, I'm another victim of this and had a couple of posts removed. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Please fix this issue ASAP and restore our posts.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here, 1 post deleted. I really need it restored!!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here. Are we going to get our posts back? Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Me too. I'm glad they apparently know it's an issue, but will they return the posts they delete?
marked this as an answer
“To know what you know and know what you do not know — this then is wisdom."
Relevant Answer
Blogger is working to restore any incorrectly deleted posts. I don't know how long that may take. 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I've had 50 of my posts deleted for the same reason. I really hope it's some kind of mistake and can be fixed. 😠
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello, I have the same issue on 2 of my posts.  Purely deleted this night.
Blogger asks us to check our blog, but does not provide any help or tools to do it.
I checked with https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/, and they found nothing.
I hope this is a mistake from Blogger and that they will fix the issue.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Me too. 30 posts have been delated suddently with the same explaination about malware and viruses policy. I am really disappointed... Please restore them ! 
Moi aussi. 30 posts ont été supprimés soudainement avec la même explication concernant des logiciels malveillants et virus. Je suis très déçu. S'il vous plait, pouvez-vous les restaurer ?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I also had three posts removed. It seems to be related to tonight. One post had been running for 3 years and tonight I made a small change to two posts and adjusted the date of publication. I also created a new post. All three posts were deleted with the warning message "malware/virus". In addition, the entire blog was no longer accessible. Allegedly it was not serious and was blocked. We have been running the blog since 2006. The blog is now up and running again, but the posts are still missing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

Hello, I also had the same problem, a post deleted because they say it violated our policies regarding malware and virus but this is absolutely not true. I hope they can solve this serious problem as soon as possible.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Similar here, blogger deleted 2 posts of mine. One post is the oldest post on my blog which has most reads and comments. Very disappointing
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same problem. So I hope now, that it is an error on Blogger und the posts will be restored soon!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I too have had posts removed overnight. I would like them restored or at least a further explanation of the cause of the problem
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same problem I have removed some posts for no reason :-(
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here, dozens of messages deleted without identifying the culprit.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. Seven posts were deleted due to malware or viruses. There were very educational and informative blogs about nature on my second blogsite that I manage with my friend. There was just text and photos taken by me and my friend. We don't understand those restriction.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Exactly the same here.  2 posts taken down for the following reason: "Your content has violated our Malware and Viruses policy", which is obviously NOT true. How do I appeal to this?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Bonjour - Même problème pour moi. Des posts qui ont 7 ans, et contenant des photos ont été supprimés. j'ai tout perdu ...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same thing here, unfortunately. 

9 of my posts on my blogger website have been deleted abruptly, with the excuse of violating the community guidelines, apparently due to malware/virus issues.
1. My photos are mine, shot by myself with my own camera.
2. All texts are mine. No copypasting whatsoever.
3. It is a "cooking blog" and I don't understand how this is violating any community guideline.
4. It is a work of a lifetime.
So far:
a. I downloaded my blog for security reason, being menaced of full closure.

The only thing that prevents me from migrating right now to other hosting platforms is that I am still accustomed to blogger.
Of course, if Google/Blogger won't find a solution quickly, I am determined in not let anything of it available to public anymore and to go printing my book for a fee.
Enough is definitely enough!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for me. It happened last night and i was really shocked :(( it was just about some cosmetics i bought, why this happened , i really dont understand..
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for me. They deleted 15 posts.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
14 posts were deleted from me tonight, why?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Just happened to me too for malware and viruses. Really hope it gets recovered as mine was important work for school.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Always strangely comforting to see others in the same boat - 27 of my posts deleted overnight. Let’s hope we all get our content back soon.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here. I'd like to know if our deleted posts will be restored.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here - one post deleted overnight, after I'd reported the "deceptive site" warning.

Update (15 May 2021, 11.07 am British Summer Time) - received email saying that my post had been reviewed and restored. I've checked and it hasn't been restored.

Update (15 May 2021, 12:51pm British summer Time) - just had a thought and checked it out - the post was reinstated as a "draft". I have now re-published it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The deleted posts were restored, but an explanation would be nice.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same problem. I found email that one of my posts was deleted because it violates the rules on malware and viruses. I have been writing and posting in the same way about cosmetics for three years now and this is the first time I have had a problem. In Google Content Policy and  Community guidelines I couldn't find that reason and now I read how it says "When something is reported, it's not automatically removed. If we find that a blog does violate our community guidelines, we Unpublish the post, making it only available to the blog author"
I wonder if there is a possibility that my blog post as well as all the comments below will return.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We have the same problem - three posts deleted for malware and virus - doesn't seem plauisble. Two posts are fairly recent, the other one several years old.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here with about 20 posts removed. For no valid reason I want them back...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Meanwhile 3 blogs were restored. I hope.the main remaining blogs will also be restored too.  I think they are working on it now.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hooray, I have one blog back again. Thank you. There are still some missing blogs.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So I’m now getting messages telling me posts have been reinstated - following the links in those messages (that say “You May access the post at...”) takes me to pages that say “Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist”. Does it need a while to sync or is there still a problem that needs addressing?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I only got one of my pages deleted.
But I think it is quite outrageous.
At least, Blogger should give us some explanation, darnit.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I've just had emailed notification that the two posts deleted from my blog have been reinstated, but the blog itself still tells me they're missing...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We’ve had 18 posts deleted so far. I hope this gets resolved soon.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I know at least one blog post was deleted last night.  This morning, I got a feedburner email with content from last fall.  What is going on with blogger?  When my blog was listed as 'Dangerous', I finally got access to it, but is said that ads on my blog were flagged.  I don't have ads on my blog and never have.  I'd like my blog post back.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My deleted blog post is activated again, thanks blogger team for solving the problem 👍🏻👍🏻
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
For those who have received emails saying their deleted posts have been reinstated but can't see them, from your blog go to "Design", select "Posts" and scroll down to the relevant posts. You will probably find them marked as "Draft" and you will just need to republish them.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I"m still missing three posts.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We have the same problem. Tonight one of our posts has been deleted for alleged malware. The post was completely legal and not harmful at all. I want to appeal, anybody knows a contact?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I and my friend will thank Blogger because all the posts are restored. Thanks.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I just now have seen that my post was reinstated.  Thank  you Blogger team for looking into this problem and correcting it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

Hello everyone, I received an e-mail from the absence of a blogger saying that the posts after verification have been reinserted into the blog. For those like me who have received the link but do not see the content, it is because the post is back in the drafts and therefore as to be published :)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I received an email from Blogger informing me that my deleted post ("for malware and viruses") has been reinstated.  It has not been reinstated.  It is still deleted.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I got one deleted yesterday and now they're saying it's been restored. But I can't access it. The blog says the post is not found.

I too, got the message that is was because of malware and viruses.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hang in, everyone. I got all sixteen of mine back -- in draft, but with hits and comments intact. I published them and everything went back to where it belonged, as if it never happened.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My 4 deleted posts have been restored .... but it's not working .... "Sorry, the page you are looking for in this blog does not exist." ..... pffffff
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Most of our posts have been reinstated but when they come back again they are put back to Draft. 

We have still lost a page of links.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks TamsinP for clearing up the details of the re-instated posts.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Blogger has reinstated my post!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Our posts all say they’ve been reviewed and are now posted but some still aren’t. Extremely disappointing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

"Hello everyone, I received an e-mail from the absence of a blogger saying that the posts after verification have been reinserted into the blog. For those like me who have received the link but do not see the content, it is because the post is back in the drafts and therefore as to be published :)"

Guipress, thank you for your explanation. 
I have also found my deleted post as not published. Then I publushed it again and now it is all right. I am so happy. 😀
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
@User 6522505925244577316 For some reason, the posts need to be republished. When you log into Blogger, the posts should be listed, but you need to go into each of them and click 'publish' or 'update' again.
marked this as an answer
“To know what you know and know what you do not know — this then is wisdom."
Relevant Answer
Hapyer Apk: if your AdSense was disabled because your posts were briefly removed, you can submit an appeal. See the email you received from AdSense for more information.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/blogger/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic