My site can't be reached (The requested URL / was not found on this server. That’s all we know.)
Publishing to Custom domain
- Goto blogger.com > Settings > Basics > Publishing > Blog Address
- Click on + Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog
- In the appearing Third party domain settings, Enter your full custom domain address after http:// as http://www.newsblok.com
- Save it and there you go.
- If at all you see an error, please share us the screenshot and text version of the error.Hope these helps. Looking forward for your response.Thank you.
Your registrar: ENOM, INC.
On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 19:06:09 UTC+5:30, Newsblok .com wrote:
Thanks,When I enter newsblok.com as my 3rd party url, it says "We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12." - this was working up until last night and I haven't changed anything since then. Another problem I have is that I can't find where it is registered, I was 99% sure it was a google domain, but it's not on my list of domains. When I go to my settings, it tells me to go to enom, which then sends me back to google as a reseller and the loop continues. I then try to sign into my admin panel, but that then redirects me to g suite (which I had never heard of) - It's all very confusing.
On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 19:15:37 UTC+5:30, Newsblok .com wrote:
It's also now happening to another url which I added today: newsblok.netIt works now and again, but most of the time I'm getting the exact same error report. This hasn't been an issue before today.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.