[Please Read] Posting best practices
- Post only related links: If you are adding a link in your post, please make sure it relates to the post. For example, if your blog contains an article that answers a user's question, you can post the link. Otherwise, if you're just trying to get users to read or follow your blog, please refrain from doing so.
- Cite your sources: If you're copying someone else's helpful answer, please mention the original poster. That's just good manners.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.