Fix "bx" errors and other problems
If you see an error in Blogger, like “bx-w7tr63” or similar, try these steps.
- Refresh the page.
- Use a different browser. If you use Internet Explorer, turn off compatibility mode.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Open a private browsing window. If Blogger opens correctly, remove your extensions or plugins.
- Search for your issue or post in the Blogger forum.
Note: If you see the error while saving changes in your template or gadget, check your code for errors.
If you have other problems and the above steps don’t work, look for your issue below for more troubleshooting.
If you recently deleted a blog, it may take some time to completely disappear.Learn how to remove the cached version of a blog.
To delete a post that someone else wrote, contact your blog administrator.If a blog only has one post, create a new post and then delete the old post, or delete your blog.
If you can’t upload pictures, try:
- Turn off your popup blocker or add Blogger.com as an approved webpage in your popup blocker settings.
- In the “Upload Images” box, make sure to click Add selected to upload pictures.
Remove the gadget from your blog:
- In the left menu, select Layout.
- On the gadget you want to remove, click Edit > Remove.
Check your template code:
- In the left menu, click Template.
- On the right, click the Edit HTML button under your blog.
- If some code is missing, fix it or pick a new template.
- Save your changes and republish your blog.
If your template code seems correct, you may be experiencing encoding issues.To change your browser's encoding settings, on your browser, click View > Encoding. Set your encoding settings to auto-detect or Unicode (UTF-8).
If you continue to see errors, click Send feedback in the lower right corner of your Blogger dashboard.