My blog disappeared
If you can't find your Blogger blog, there are a few reasons it may be missing.
Choose which problem you're having from the options below to help get your blog back.I don't see my blog when I log in to my Blogger account
First, see if your blog was deleted
- Log in to Blogger.
- On the left side of the page, find the "Your blogs" section and click Deleted blogs. If your blog shows up here, it was deleted.
- If you see the Undelete button, click Undelete to make your blog show up again on your dashboard.
- If you see the Restore button, click Restore to have Google review your blog.
If you see the Restore button, your blog was removed because it was flagged by Google as spam for violating Blogger Policies or Terms of Service. When you click Restore, Google will review your blog and undelete it if we confirm it isn't spam.
My blog isn't on the Deleted blogs page
Follow these steps in order to troubleshoot if your blog isn't on the Deleted blogs page:
- Make sure you're signed in to the same Google Account that you created your blog with. (If you aren't sure which account you used to create your blog, find your username or password).
- If your blog has more than one administrator, check with them to see if they removed you as an admin.
- Check your email to see if you got a message from email@example.com. If your blog was deleted by Google for something other than spam, the email will explain what happened.
If you aren't seeing your blog in Google Search results, you may need to change some settings to make sure that your blog is searchable.
Change your blog's privacy settings
- Log in to Blogger.
- Click on the name of your blog.
- On the left side of the page, click Settings.
- Next to "Privacy," click Edit.
- Select Yes for both options.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: If you recently undeleted your blog or changed the URL, it might take more than a day for your blog to show up in search results.
My blog still isn't showing up
If changing your privacy settings doesn't make your blog show up in search results, make sure the content in your blog is something people are likely to search for. Your blog won't show up in search results if the topics you're writing about aren't searched for often.
If you don't see your blog when you visit its URL, try these things to troubleshoot:
- Make sure your domain hasn't expired.
- Check your Blogger domain settings.