My blog disappeared
If you can't find your Blogger blog, there are a few reasons it may be missing.
Choose which problem you have from the options below to help get your blog back.I don't see my blog when I log in to my Blogger account
First, see if your blog was deleted
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left side of the page, find the "Your blogs" section and click Deleted blogs.
- Click Undelete.
- If you see the Appeal button, your blog was removed because it violated Blogger Policies or Terms of Service. To have Google review your blog, check your content for possible violations, then click Appeal. Your blog will be restored if we confirm it doesn’t violate Blogger’s policies.
My blog isn't on the Deleted blogs page
If your blog isn't on the “Deleted blogs” page:
- Make sure you're signed in to the same Google Account that you created your blog with. Check if you’re using the correct account.
- If your blog has more than one administrator, check with them to see if they removed you as an admin.
- Check your email to see if you got a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your blog was deleted by Google, the email will explain what happened.
- If you aren't seeing your blog in Google search results, change your settings to make your blog searchable.
- Make sure the content in your blog is something people are likely to search for.
Note: If you recently undeleted your blog or changed the URL, it might take more than a day for your blog to show in search results.
If you don't see your blog when you visit its URL:
- Make sure your domain hasn't expired.
- Check your Blogger domain settings.