Report inappropriate content
Report a blog violation
If you believe that you've found a blog that violates our Terms of Service and/or Blogger Content Policy, select the abuse type below to access the relevant contact form.
- Legal issues
- Regulated drugs
- Hate speech, violent or crude content
- Spam, phishing, or malware
- Posting of private information (credit card numbers, private nude images, etc.)
Please note that although Blogger provides content-creation tools, we don't mediate content.
- We allow our users to create blogs, but we don't make any claims about the content of these pages.
- We believe strongly in freedom of expression, even if a blog contains unappealing or distasteful content or presents unpopular viewpoints.
- In cases where contact information for the author is listed on the blog, we recommend that you work directly with this person to have the content in question removed or changed.
We won't remove the following types of posts unless we have a court order:
- Parody or satire of individuals
- Distasteful imagery or language
- Political or social commentary
Blogger takes violations seriously
After careful review, Blogger may take these steps:
- Remove content
- Place a content warning page before content deemed offensive, harmful, or dangerous
- Notify the authors and admins by email, a message on their Blogger dashboard, or both
- Post a message that the content has been removed
- Provide a link to a copy of the removal notice