Labels aren't appearing on my posts
Labels should appear on your posts automatically if you're using any of our default templates. With Classic Templates, labels are inserted into the posts themselves, so no template modifications are necessary. If you're using Layouts, you may need to double check that you haven't accidentally removed the labels from your layout. Here's how:
- Click the Layout tab.
- Click Edit on the "Blog Posts" widget.
- In the configuration window, you'll see an option to display the labels with each post. You can change the text used for this if you like, but the most important part is to have this option checked.
- Save your changes, and view your blog to see your labels.
If you've edited your layout extensively in Edit HTML view, or if you're using a layout that wasn't provided by Blogger, then the above steps may not work. In this case, we recommend either switching to a default Blogger layout, or consulting with the designer of your template to solve the problem. However, you may also have luck with reverting your widget template to their defaults:
- Go to the Template | Edit HTML tab.
- Click the Revert widget templates to default link.
- Click OK in the confirmation message.
- Go to Layout and check the settings again, as above.