If you’re having trouble signing into your blog, try the tips below:
I forgot my username
- Go to the "Having trouble signing in?" page.
- Follow the instructions. You’ll need:
- The full name on your account
- The recovery email address or recovery phone number for the account
- Follow the steps to confirm it's your account.
- If you entered a recovery email address, check its inbox for an email from Google. Enter the code from the email.
- If you entered a recovery phone number, enter the code sent to that phone.
You'll see a list of usernames that match.
If you don't see your username
- Try other recovery email addresses or phone numbers.
- Your username might have a typo.
- You don’t have a Google Account. Create an account.
I forgot my password
I don't remember the email address I used for my blog
- Go to the "Forgot your username or password?" page.
- Enter the URL of your blog.
- You’ll get a hint about which email address is connected with your blog. You’ll also get an email with instructions to sign in.
- If you don’t get an email, you could be signed in to the wrong Google Account.
- To see which Google Accounts are linked to your email addresses or phone numbers, visit the Find my account page.
I deleted the email address I used for my blog
I still can't sign in
All blogs have at least one assigned administrator. If your blog has multiple administrators and you no longer have access, try contacting other admins to get your admin rights back.