There are several ways to post a video to your blog. To get started, follow the steps listed below.
- Click the black and white clapboard icon on the Post Editor toolbar.
- In the popup window, you'll see four options:
- Upload: You can browse for a upload a video from your computer. If this is your first video upload, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- From YouTube: You can search YouTube and select a video to display on your blog.
- My YouTube videos:If you have your own videos under you Google Account, you can easily access and upload them through this tab.
- From your phone: If you have Google+ and Android, you can download an application that will allow all the videos from your phone to upload instantly to your Google Account. You can then click From your phone and select a video from your phone to publish on your blog. All content instantly uploaded from your phone is private until you choose to share it.
- Select one of the options, and click upload.