About the Navbar
The Blogger Navbar appears by default at the top of every Blogger-powered blog, unless you're using Dynamic Views.
Navbar features include:
- [B]: Takes you back to
- Search box: Searches the blog you're viewing. Results will appear directly on the page.
- G+ share button: Lets you share the blog to your circles on Google+.
- More: This drop-down lets you share the blog by email or on other social websites as well as notify our team of a Terms of Service violation by clicking "Report Abuse." You can also report abuse through our Help Center.
- Next Blog: Takes you to a recently-updated Blogger blog similar to the one you're currently viewing.
- [email address]: If you're signed in to your account, you'll see your own address here. Other viewers will see their own email addresses, or none at all if they aren't signed in.
- New Post and Design: If you're signed in, these links will take you to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Sign In/Out: This displays the appropriate option, depending on whether you're signed in or not.
The Navbar is available in several colors, and is configured in the Layout tab in Blogger's interface. Just click the "Edit" link on the Navbar page element.
- We've made every effort to make sure the Navbar doesn't interfere with custom template designs. However, some display problems may occur. Here are a few things to try if you are running into trouble:
style="margin-top:40px;"to the topmost element of your Template. (i.e.
• make sure the closing
</head>tag is present; it should go before the