Delete your blog
You can delete your blog or remove yourself from a blog at any time. If you delete your blog, it will no longer be available online. It also will be removed from your list of blogs on your Blogger Dashboard.
To delete your blog:
- Sign in to blogger.com.
- Next to the blog you want to delete, select Settings from the drop-down..
- Select Settings.
- Under “Settings” on the left side of the page, click Other.
- Go to "Blog tools."
- Optional Click Export blog to save a copy on your hard drive.
- Click Delete this blog.
There are several common reasons for a blog not disappearing immediately after deletion. Here are some potential solutions:
Only the owner or the administrator of a blog can delete it. If you're neither, learn about your options for removing content from someone else's site.
If you contribute to a blog that you don’t own, you can remove yourself from it. The blog will no longer appear in your Blogger Dashboard, and you won't be able to post to the blog.
To remove yourself from a blog:
Learn more about authors and administrators.
If you accidentally deleted your blog and want it back, you can recover it during a short period of time after deletion.
To undelete your blog:
- Sign in to blogger.com to access your Blogger Dashboard.
- Click Deleted blogs on the left.
- See the name of your deleted blog reappearing on your Dashboard.
- Click Undelete this blog.