Help people find your blog
- Add your blog to our listings.
- Allow search engines to find your blog.
Our listings include Blogger and Next Blog. You can link to your blog from the Blogger home page and Next Blog. Next Blog is a button in the Blogger navigation bar that people can click to see blogs that match their interests. To make these changes, you’ll change your privacy settings so that your blog can be found by search engines.
- Sign in to blogger.com.
- Click on the name of the blog that you want to edit.
- Click Settings on the left.
- Next to Privacy, click Edit
- Mark Yes and click Save Changes.
- If you select "No," your blog won't appear in these places, but it'll still be available on the Internet.
- This blog will still be displayed on your profile. If you want to hide it, unselect the relevant checkbox from the Select Blogs to Display page.
- If you have a Google+ profile, list your blog in your About section. You can include it under “Links”, “Contributor to.”