Redirect a URL on your blog
You can redirect URLs from your blog to new pages. This is helpful if you delete an old blog post but don't want people to see an error message if they get to that page.
Create a redirect
- Sign in to blogger.com.
- Pick the blog you want to update.
- On the left side of the page, click Settings > Search preferences.
- In the "Errors and redirections" section, find “Custom redirects.” Click Edit.
- Add the deleted URL and the URL you want to point it to. If the original article was deleted, check the box next to "Permanent."
- Click Save under the redirect you created.
- Click Save changes.