You can create and manage your own blog with Blogger.
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
Note: Make sure you comply with the Blogger Content Policy and Terms of Service.
Manage your blog
- You can manage who can edit and read your blog. Learn how to control access to your blog.
- You can choose how you want your blog to look. Learn how to change the design of your blog.
Browsers you can use
- MS Edge
Note: New browser versions are frequently released. Make sure to keep your browser updated to the latest version for best results.
Fix issues with custom domain setup
If you have a problem with Blogger, see info on troubleshooting issues.