Show your blog in multiple views
To show your content in classic, magazine, mosaic or other ways, you can use Dynamic Views. To use Dynamic Views, check if:
- Your blog is public.
- Your blog’s feed is enabled in full.
- You use the latest version of your browser.
To turn on Dynamic Views:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Template.
- In the “Dynamic View”s section, select a default view for your blog.
- Under the default template you choose, click Customize.
- Use the left menu to change background, adjust width, layout, and other advanced settings.
- Click Apply to Blog.
To save changes you have in your previous template, on the top right, click Backup/Restore.
Note: By using Dynamic Views:
- Blogger will record each post displayed as a pageview.
- Your readers will have the option to change their default view.
Change how a blog is shown
If your favorite blog uses Dynamic Views, you can choose to see the blog in a different view:
- On the top left, click the arrow .
- Select a different view.
If they don’t use Dynamic Views, you can still view the blog in Dynamic Views by adding “/view/” and then the view name to the URL.