If you get a response from Bard that’s inaccurate or that you feel is unsafe, you can give feedback on a response to let us know. If you have a general issue with Bard, or want to tell us about your experience, you can report a problem.
Give feedback on a response
Your feedback helps make Bard more helpful, accurate, and safe.
- Below the response from Bard, click Good response or Bad response .
- If you click Bad response , you can select a reason and enter additional feedback.
- If you provide additional feedback, click Submit.
Report a problem
To report a problem or send general feedback about Bard:
- On your computer, go to bard.google.com.
- At the top right, click Help Help.
- At the bottom of the new panel, click Report a problem.
- Enter your feedback about Bard. You can choose to add a screenshot to help us better understand the issue.
- At the bottom, click Send.
Report a legal issue
To report Bard’s response for legal reasons:
- Below Bard’s response, click More Report legal issue.
- Click Create a request.
- Select See more products Bard.
- Select the reason you wish to report content.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How Google uses your feedback
The feedback, associated conversations, and related data are:
- Reviewed by specially trained teams. Human review is necessary to help identify, address, and report potential problems raised in feedback, including as required under applicable laws.
- Retained for up to 3 years. Reviewed feedback, associated conversations, and related data are retained for up to 3 years, disconnected from your Google Account.