Authorized Buyers classifies websites into the following sensitive categories:
Sexual: Sexual content including text, images, or videos.
Below the fold or unknown position: Content is located in a section of a page where people have to scroll down to see.
Content about alcohol: Contains content related to alcoholic beverages, alcohol brands, recipes, etc.
Content about sensitive social issues: Issues that evoke strong, opposing views and spark debate. These include issues that are controversial in most countries and markets (such as abortion), as well as those that are controversial in specific countries and markets (such as immigration reform in the United States).
Content could not be crawled or is uncrawlable
Derogatory content: Content that may be construed as biased against individuals, groups, or organizations based on criteria such as race, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation. May also indicate discussion of such content, for instance, in an academic or journalistic context.
Digital Content Label for DL-G rating: Content suitable for general audiences.
Digital Content Label for DL-MA rating: Content suitable only for mature audiences.
Digital Content Label for DL-PG rating: Content suitable for most audiences with parental guidance.
Digital Content Label for DL-T rating: Content suitable for teen and older audiences.
Digital Content Label not yet rated: Content that has not been rated.
File-sharing pages: Content related to audio, video, or software downloads.
Content related to Gambling & Betting or Non-Monetary Games, Contests, etc. Real-money gambling content is excluded by policy regardless of the value you set this control to.
- Shocking: Content which may be considered shocking or disturbing, such as violent news stories, stunts, or toilet humor.
- Live streaming YouTube video: Video content that is live-streamed on YouTube. Video content that is not live-streamed on YouTube will not be excluded.
- Mobile app non-interstitial
- Parked domains: Registered but undeveloped website domains.
- Political content: Political news and media, including discussions of social, governmental, and public policy.
- Profanity: Prominent use of words considered indecent, such as curse words and sexual slang. Pages with only very occasional usage, such as news sites that might include such words in a quotation, are not included.
- Recreational drug content: Contains content related to the recreational use of legal, as well as to drug paraphernalia or cultivation.
- Religious content: Content related to religious thought or beliefs.
- Suggestive: Adult content, as well as suggestive content that's not explicitly explicitly sexual content. This category includes all pages categorized as adult.
- Tobacco content: Contains content related to tobacco and tobacco accessories, including lighters, humidors, ashtrays, etc.
- Tragedy: Content related to death, disasters, accidents, war, and so forth.
- Vehicle accidents: Content related to motor vehicle, aviation or other transportation accidents.
- Violent content: Content which may be considered graphically violent, gory, gruesome, or shocking, such as street fighting videos, accident photos, descriptions of torture, etc.
- Weapons content: Contains content related to personal weapons, including knives, guns, small firearms, and ammunition.
Sexually suggestive content and tragedy and conflict are not available for the following languages: Korean and Traditional Chinese.
Violent content is not available in the following language: Traditional Chinese.
Recent events and news may take several days to be blockable using sensitive category targeting.
Keyword and category targeting is based on a page’s content. Pages are frequently crawled and reclassified to reflect any content changes using technology that tracks dynamicity and traffic, ensuring targeting matches content with high confidence. Highest performance is expected on high-impression inventory with a clear set of themes or topics that are consistent over time.