You can debug implementation issues with your bidder for the top ten filtered bid reasons or issues using RTB Breakout. The bidding Troubleshooter displays a sampling of actual bid requests and the corresponding filtered response.
Each sample bid request and response pair displays additional information, including creative ID, account ID, and time of the bidding activity, to help you debug and correct bidding issues.
To view a sampling of your filtered bidding activity:
- While logged into your Authorized Buyers account, select the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click RTB Breakout from the menu (you must use the real-time view) .
- (Optional) Click Filter* to select a category to search.
- Locate the "Filtered bids" section and click on a Reason or Issue in the table. Sample bids (with requests and responses) are shown. Some fields may be redacted for privacy reasons.
If you are filtering by creative ID, preferred deal, or private auction, you must first select the account that was used for the creative, preferred deal, or private auction.
* Certain bid filtering reasons may not currently have samples available, depending on the commonality and newness of the filter.
See more information about RTB Breakout data.