Export to CSV
Query Tool provides full flexibility and compatibility with Excel. The export option is available for both My queries and System queries. When you select Run your report or Save your query and run your report, you can export your report results to a few different file formats.
- From the report results page, click Export.
- Select any of the following options:
- Excel CSV (default): This format can handle more than the maximum 1,000,000 viewable table rows in a table.
- Comma-separated CSV: This is the best way to view the entire report with all rows.
- Tab-separated CSV (TSV)
- Excel format (XLS): This format has a limit of 65,000 rows, any rows that exceed this limit are truncated.
- Excel format (XLSX): This format has a limit of 1,000,000 rows, any rows that exceed this limit are truncated.
- The report downloads in the file format you’ve selected.
If you receive an error when exporting a report, you may be exceeding the file size limit. To reduce the amount of data, apply an additional filter, run and export your report again.