Dimensions are categories by which you can view and sort report data; they define the columns and rows in your report.
- Locate the "Report dimensions" you want to add to your report.
- To add dimensions to the report, drag and drop it into the table on the right. You can click-and-drag dimensions to rearrange their order, as needed.
To remove a selected dimension, click the X to the right of the dimension name.
Metrics represent the values that you're measuring. Metric families include standard metrics and bid metrics. For example, you can measure your account performance by reporting on ad impressions, number of clicks and so on.
- Check the "Report metrics" you want to add to your report.
Metrics that are incompatible with certain dimensions or other metrics appear grayed out and you won't be able to add it to your report.
- After you have made your choices, run your report and interpret your results.
- (Optional) Prior to running the actual report, click Preview report layout, to get a quick look at the output structure.