As you set up your report, you must define some basic reporting information that will prove to be helpful as you build your reports. The report should be assigned a meaningful name to make it easier to identify among your different reports. You can select your desired date range from preset dates or fixed dates and select dimension filters to further define your report.
Once all of those factors have been chosen, you can begin to build the dimensions and metrics that make up the data of your report.
To create a new report:
Sign in to Authorized Buyers.
- Click Reporting in the left menu.
- Click New report. The "New report" page loads.
Select your report settings
- Enter a meaningful name (maximum of 128 characters).
- By default, the date range is set to "Last 7 days". To select a different date range, click on the default date range.
- Select from a list of "predefined" date ranges (dates on a sliding scale) or "custom" date ranges (fixed dates.) Click Apply.
To view performance comparisons between two specific dates, use the date range comparison feature.
Predefined dates: Reports that use relative dates have rolling results. In other words, if you have a query that generates a report on September 7th with a relative date filter of last 7 days, the report has a start date of September 1st through September 7th. Predefined date ranges always include the current date.
- Last 7 days--(default) To keep the data current, all data is generated using the previous day’s (at least 24 hours) information. If no end date is entered, the query will use the date the query was created.
- Last 30 days
- This week (Mon - Today)
- Last week (Mon - Sun)
- This month
- Last month
- Current quarter
- Last quarter
- Year to date
- Last year
Custom dates: Use the calendar widgets to select the start and end dates for your query.If you need to generate reports on a recurring basis, choose predefined dates rather than custom dates.
- (Optional) To refine your report data, use the filtering options.
- To customize your report, you have the opportunity to select dimensions and metrics.
- To complete the process, you have the following options:
- Reset: reset all report values to default
- Save: saves the report as-is
- Save as: allows you to save the report with a different name
- Download: download the report as a CSV
- Schedule: allows you to set the frequency of the report and share it via email