Inventory Discovery allows you to craft highly complex queries. We'll explore a few of the less obvious options below.
1. Enter a 'Buyer Creative ID'
Each creative you submit to the Ad Exchange is assigned a buyer creative ID, and must be passed in your BidResponse via
Limit your Inventory Discovery results to inventory for which that particular creative is eligible by entering a
buyer_creative_id in the Buyer creative ID field and clicking Update.
2. Change your bid
To limit inventory to a certain maximum price, change the Bid field (set to $100 by default), and click Update.
3. Use special dimensions
Several dimensions deserve particular attention:
This dimension limits the results to inventory that's forecasted to match a particular set of users.
In the left hand column, open your click on User lists to see all your available user lists. Select the lists you're interested in and click Update.
If you're not sure how to set up a user list, start with our Cookie Matching guide.
The Preferred Deals and Private Auctions listed here are offers and active deals available to your account.
Even more optionsSet a frequency cap
Inventory may appear many times on the same page, and with user lists can become particularly useful (to avoid showing the same ad to the same user too frequently).
Enter a number into the Frq. cap field, select whether you'd like to set this limit per Hour, Day, or Week, and click Update.
Inventory Discovery makes predictions by referencing the past. You can change the 7-day Reference period by clicking the dropdown and selecting up to Three weeks ago.
- Primary table dimension: click the dropdown next to "Show me" and select a dimension you'd like the table to display.
- To order the table by a particular column, just click the column title.
- Click the next button [›] at the bottom of the table to see more results.
- Select all rows by clicking the checkbox at the top left of the table, or select specific rows by clicking their respective checkboxes.
- Click Export to CSV.