Target mobile and tablet devices exclusively
This article refers to a legacy version of the Authorized Buyers interface.*
Beginning early 2016, the legacy interface will be deprecated and all non-RTB campaigns created in this platform will be turned off. If you're already using the new interface, you can find most of the new processes in the following:
Pretargeting: create and define pretargeting configurations
Hosted bidding: build and maintain campaigns
Query Tool: create queries and run reports
* If you are not already using the new interface, contact your account team.
Target all Android or iOS devices
It is possible to easily target all Android or iOS devices, both mobile phones and tablets:
- When you create a new campaign, click the Advanced mobile and tablet options under "Devices".
- Under "Operating systems", select Let me choose.
- In the dialogue box, click Add all next to Android, iOS, Blackberry, or webOS.
Target mobile web inventory exclusively
To receive only mobile web inventory:
Add mobile operating systems to your campaign settings as above.
- Follow the instructions for excluding specific mobile apps, and add "adsenseformobileapps.com" to the list of excluded placements.
Target desktop and tablet devices exclusively
Learn how to configure mobile bid adjustments to opt out of all mobile bids.