There are three ways to receive or access your Authorized Buyers invoices:
- Your account: You can view or download your invoices at any time, via your Authorized Buyers account.
- Email: You can receive a copy of your invoice on the first day of every month, using your email address.
- Mail: You can receive a paper copy of your invoice, via your mailing address.
Access an invoice from your account
- Sign in to your Authorized Buyers account at https://realtimebidding.google.com
- Click the settings gear , followed by Billing.
- Click Invoices from the left navigation menu.
- (Optional) Click All invoices and select Past due invoices or Open and past due invoices to filter the list.
- Locate the invoice you'd like to view.
- In the Invoice number column, click download or the invoice number to download and print.
Opt out of paper invoice delivery
To receive your invoices by email only and stop receiving paper invoices:
- Click Billing settings from the left navigation menu.
- Remove all addresses under the "Mail invoice delivery" section.
Ensure an email address exists under the Email invoice delivery section to receive your invoices by email. The email address you provide must be verified.