This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
When I ask the assistant for my agenda, it shows events that have been deleted from calendar! 0 Recommended Answers 62 Replies 63 Me Too's
Last edited 8/12/18
OK, I tried everything I could think of, and no luck:
1. Cleared cache for Google App, Google Assistant, and Google Calendar
2. Cleared data for Google App, Google Assistant, and Google Calendar
3. Uninstalled and reinstalled assistant
4. Google App was updated, so uninstalled updates (this caused Assistant to stop working)
5. Disabled Google App, will not let me uninstall it
6. Re-enabled and Re-Updated Google App, so I could see if the events still show in Assistant
After all this, the deleted appointments still show!
I have clicked on Send Feedback in the app several times, but no one responds to my feedback.
The appointments repeat every workday indefinitely so, I'll have to deal with this problem forever unless I can find a fix, or switch to a device with Siri or Cortana, which I don't really want to do, but I need my agenda to work.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.