- On your phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say "Ok Google."
- At the top right, tap More Settings.
- Under "Devices," select your phone or tablet.
- Turn on Google Assistant turn “Ok Google” detection on or off.
- If you don’t see these steps, you’re using an earlier version of the Google app. Instead, tap "Ok Google" detection turn Say "Ok Google" any time on or off.
both Voice Match options greyed out since this morning. tried everything including:
Worked fine yesterday, nothing new installed except update.
I've tried un-installing updates, retraining, clearing data & every combination of that.
Needs to be fixed.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.