Your Google Assistant can help you share photos with your family and friends.
Important: This feature is available on Android devices in the US.
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say "Hey Google."
- Ask your Google Assistant to find a photo you want to share. For example, you can say "Hey Google, show me my photos."
- Select photos to share:
- One photo: Tap the photo you want to share.
- Multiple photos: Touch and hold the first photo tap the other photos.
- Say “Hey Google, share it with [contact name]” or say “Share it.”