You can read and submit ratings and reviews of actions you use with your Google Assistant. Your reviews help others decide what actions to try. Helpful reviews honestly share both positive and negative opinions.
Important: Before writing a review, read the policies below.
How to read or submit reviews
- On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings."
- Under "All settings," tap Explore.
- At the top, search for an action.
- Select the action. On its page, you can read reviews of the action or rate it and submit a review.
Policies for reviews
When you review an action, follow the policies below. Google removes reviews that violate these policies.
Do post reviews that are:
- Genuine: Write authentic reviews about your personal experience with an action, not someone else’s experience.
- On-topic: Stay focused on the action you’re reviewing without leaving political or social commentary or personal rants.
- Clean: Use clean language. Avoid language that’s profane or offensive, and don’t post a review that represents a personal attack on someone else.
Do not post reviews that include:
- Spam: Do not post irrelevant or inappropriate content, the same content multiple times, or reviews for one action using multiple accounts.
- Advertising or commercial content: Do not use reviews for advertising purposes or to publish any promotional or commercial content.
- Phone numbers, email addresses, or URLs: To help prevent reviews that are spam or used for advertising purposes, we don’t allow phone numbers, email addresses, or links to other websites in reviews. You can update your developer info via the Actions Console.
- Conflict of interest: Reviews are most valuable when they are honest and unbiased. If you own the action or work for the business that created it, do not review it. Do not offer or accept money, products, or services to write reviews or write negative reviews about a competitor.
- Illegal content: Do not post reviews that contain or link to unlawful content, like links that facilitate the sale of prescription drugs without a prescription.
- Copyrighted content: Do not post reviews that infringe others' rights, including copyright. For more information or to file a DMCA request, review our copyright procedures.
- Sexually explicit material: Do not post reviews that contain sexually explicit material. If your review presents children in a sexual manner, we'll remove the review, shut down the account, and send a report to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement.
- Personal and confidential information: Do not post reviews that contain another person’s personal and confidential information, including credit card information, government identification number, driver’s license information, etc.
- Impersonation: Do not post reviews on behalf of others or misrepresent your identity or connection with the action you’re reviewing.
- Hate speech: Do not post reviews that advocate against groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.